IVF treatment is a major step in infertility treatment to achieve ivf pregnancy.Infertility or childlessness is a common condition affecting approximately 10%-15% of couples.
What can astrology do to help with fertility? Vedic astrology can help see the life path. Usually fertility problems are clear in the horoscopes of the couple when analyzed together. The possible causes of infertility can be analyzed. When to undertake an infertility treatment for successful outcome can be pinpointed from dasa and transit of planets, for example, a favorable Jupiter’s transit over the significators. We advise all couples seeking infertility treatment to consult an astrologer for the success potential and timing of this treatment before it begins.
Some couples also suffer from Putra dosham, that is no birth of a son. Often, astrological reasons for Putra dosha are
1. If Ravi is positioned in the fifth house of the natal chart or in debilitated or positioned in the sixth, eighth and twelfth house from lagna causes Putra dosha
2. If Chanda is positioned in the fifth house, the lord of Putra stana or debilitated or Rahu/Ketu in the twelfth house, the dosha happens
3. If Kuja is positioned in the fifth house from lagna may cause dosha
4. If Budha is positioned in the fifth house from lagna may also cause dosha
5. If Guru is positioned in the fifth house, the house Putra stana or in sixth, eighth or twelfth house from lagna it causes dosha
6. If Rahu and Ketu is positioned in Putra stana, the dosha happens
We advise all couples seeking relief from Putra dosham to consult an astrologer for the success potential and timing.