Sabarimala Ayyappa Mandala Pooja Astrology
Sabarimala Mandala Pooja begins on first day of Vrischikam masam (16th November) and ends on eleventh day of Dhanu masam (27th December) in Malayalam calendar of Kerala. For Mandala Puja 2010 Sabarimala Ayyappa temple opens at 5.30 pm on 16 November and closes at 10 pm on 27 December 2010.
This 41 days Ayyappa Deeksha is referred as Mandala Deeksha. The Diksha begins at least 41 days before Makar Sankranthi when Makara Jyothi is appeared in Sabarimala.
Temple reopens on 30 December 2010 for Makara Vilakku festival. Makaravilakku 2011 date is 14 January 2011. Women who have attained puberty but not reached menopause are barred from entering the Lord Ayyappa temple. Sabarimala temple is situated in the Western Ghats, at an altitude of 914 meters above sea level. The temple is accessible only by foot from Pamba, the main halting point.
Please find free astrological guide for the mandala puja days at http://decisioncare.org/astrology/ . You can also use many free astrological tools and horoscopes at http://decisioncare.org/astrology/ which help analyze individual horoscope on a daily basis .
These free tools are:
- Daily Sun Sign horoscope,
- Daily Moon Sign Horoscope,
- Your Sun Sign, Moon Sign, Nakshatra
- Your Vedic Horoscope,
- Daily Personal transits based on your birth chart,
- Vedic time cycle dasa mahadasa,
- Create your life history for astrological analysis
- Reading material to interpret your Transits and Horoscope in depth
- free answer to your astrological question and astrologer chat
It is a set of astrological tools that we believe you will love and learn to use more and more to feel the power of predictive astrology. Please login at our member site http://decisioncare.org/astrology/ to access these facilities.