Thingyan is the Myanmar (Burmese) New Year Water Festival and falls around mid-April (the Burmese month of Tagu). The word comes from sangkran, from Pali sankanta, which translates ‘transit of the Sun from Pisces to Aries. Thingyan festival is celebrated over a period of four to five days and the dates are calculated according to Myanmar lunisolar calendar Water-throwing is the main feature of this festival. Thingyan is comparable to other new year festivities in Theravada Buddhist areas of Southeast Asia such as Lao New Year, Cambodian New Year and the more widely known Songkran in Thailand.
Find your future predictions during Thingyan at http://decisioncare.org/astrology/. There are many free astrological tools and horoscopes at http://decisioncare.org/astrology/ which help analyze your own individual horoscope on a daily basis .
These free tools are:
- Daily Sun Sign horoscope,
- Daily Moon Sign Horoscope,
- Your Sun Sign, Moon Sign, Nakshatra
- Your Vedic Horoscope,
- Daily Personal transits based on your birth chart,
- Vedic time cycle dasa mahadasa,
- Create your life history for astrological analysis
- Reading material to interpret your Transits and Horoscope in depth
It is a set of astrological tools that we believe you will love and learn to use more and more to feel the power of predictive astrology. Please login at our member site http://decisioncare.org/astrology/ to access these facilities.